The Best RC Trucks Under $100
If you are new to the world of RC trucks, then the task of choosing one to start with can be a daunting task. That is why we put together this list of the best RC trucks for under $100. Read on to see what we recommend.
When buying a beginner level RC truck there are certain things to look out for in the purchasing process. The two most important things are that they are electric, and also that they are ready to use out of the box.
In the world of RC trucks, there are many different types and options. As far as how they are powered, there are three major types; Electric, Gas powered, and nitro-fueled. The easiest to use of all of these is the electric version. Most of the time all you need to do to run these is make sure the batteries are charged and let em’ rip.
The last thing you want to keep an eye out for when buying a starter RC truck is that it is ready to go out of the box. Figuring out how to control the truck can be a daunting enough of a task for a newbie, the last thing you need is the added stress of trying to figure out how to get the thing running.
The following list was put together with the above factors in mind. Each RC truck should be affordable, electric powered, and ready to ride out of the box.
1. QuadPro NX5 Remote Control Car
2. Distianert Electric RC Monster Truck
3. DeXop 2.4HZ Electric Rock Crawler
Our top choice for the best product in this review is the QuadPro NX5 Remote Control Car. By far, it receives better reviews than any other RC truck on the market. Packed with features and very affordable, this is clearly the #1 RC truck out there at this price point.
We could go on for days talking about the features that this truck has, but instead we would rather tell you about how it will benefit you. The rugged design of this RC truck will keep it from breaking down, and keep it into use for years to come, saving you from costly repairs or the need to replace the unit. The oversized tires have excellent grip and prevents the truck from getting stuck, which keeps you from having to pick up the RC, and lets you enjoy sitting back and controlling the unit. Lastly, this RC truck is backed by a 100% money back guarantee by the manufacturers, which saves you $$$ if you don’t like the truck.
The QuadPro NX5 is a quality RC truck, it is unlike the cheap RC units pumped out of Asia that will break down within a few days of use. Those manufacturers who make the poor quality RC trucks do not offer any type of warranty, but fortunately, the creator of this product does.
This is a great RC truck, and the super low price makes it even more attractive.
- 【SUPER RELIABLE AND SAFE】 Design Anti-collision guardrail at the front and back of the remote control car, and with High-quality imported raw materials to extend the life of the vehicle; more ruggedness and crashworthiness; Independent of the shock mitigation systemeffectively reduce the friction causing from the vibration and better protect the rc truck.
- 【OVERSIZE TYRE】There is no need to worry about any skid when you drive it on the smooth ground.Tires are soft, tough, and tensile, Oversized rubber tires design giving the tires extreme flexibility. The concave and convex design increases the force of friction, greatly enhancing the grip of the rc car. With direction spinner in the bottom, can adjust the rc cars automatically when it not walking a straight line.
- 【EXQUISITE APPEARANCE】The distinctiveness of design and excellence is manifested in its raw appeal and jaw dropping looks, Unique crack-design of car body, Cool packaging, Ideal gifts for kids, children for birthday, christmas, and other occassions.
- 【SAFE FOR KIDS】The Kids remote control car requires 4 AA batteries (not included) and remote requires 2 AA batteries (not included); This ASTM, HR4040-certified toy is recommended for children between the ages of 4 and 12.
- 【CUSTOMER GUARANTEE】We're SO confident that you kids will love this remote control toys that it's backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee.If you child don't love remote control vehicle for whatever reason, we'll replace it or give you every cent back. That means that you either love it, or it's free!
The 2nd best option in our list of the best RC trucks under $100 is the Distianert Electric RC Monster Truck. This RC truck is made by Distianert, one of the best RC manufacturers, and their quality engineering is shown in this product.
The Distianert RC truck is one of the fastest monster trucks in this price range, maximizing the amount of fun and entertainment. This bad boy goes up to 30 MPH, which is quite fast for an entry level RC, let alone a monster truck.
One nice thing about this truck is it is built for off-roading. There is nothing worse than spending money on an RC truck but not being able to use it because the terrain is too rough. This monster solves that problem. It was designed with 4 wheel Drive, rugged tires, and a powerful turbine, getting it through the toughest of obstacles. It has no problem operating on grass, sand, or concrete.
The distianert is not only made with performance in mind, it is also created to last. Built with heavy duty materials such as rubber and PVC, this truck should last at least until you are ready to upgrade to a more expensive RC truck.
Even though this is one of the best rated RC trucks on the market, it is super affordable. is superior to many more expensive products, and it can be had at a lower price.
- Driving Like Lightning: Featured with gigantic speed up to 30 MPH and powered by 390 motor, you will experience an amazing speed with this powerful 1/18 off-road rc car. It is born to race, giving an extraordinary performance for different terrain.
- Specified Shockproof Design: Independent suspension system allows each wheel to come with a bouncing spring. The extra-wide rubber tires with deep tread patterns tackle any obstacles. The shock-resistant design makes this 4WD electric racing car run smoothly with incredible stability and flexibility.
- Reliable and Durable Materials: The whole buggy is made from reinforced and high-quality materials. This monster truck is perfect to run on any surfaces, like grass landscape, sand, with durable, reliable, and strong components.
- Long-lasting Playing Time: Rechargeable batteries are available for longer playtime. Get the original battery fully charged, it will last up to 15-20 minutes. In addition, we offer an extra battery for long-lasting fun.
- Sensitive Directional Control: Equipped with a 2.4GHz remote control, you can master your car and run it under accurate and fully control up to 100 meters, competing with other advanced rc car lovers and enjoying the exciting racing in your backyard, in the woods or on the beach, etc.
The last RC truck under $100 in our review is the DeXop 2.4HZ Electric Rock Crawler. This truck is a “rock crawler”, meaning it was specifically designed to do well on rough terrain and climbing over rocks. The DeXop makes an excellent choice for a first time RC truck if you think you want to ride on rough terrain or do bouldering with your RC.
The DeXop rock crawler is able to climb almost anything. You can tell by just looking at the structure of the truck that it will be able to scale the most difficult obstacles. With large tires and tall suspension equipment, it practically breezes over most rough terrain.
This truck will keep you entertained for long periods of time because of its ample 20 minute battery life. Recharging is also faster than most entry level models, at just 60 minutes for a full charge. That means less waiting around and more time for driving!
The rock crawler has a very durable design. The tires are made out of elastic rubber, and the body is comprised of PVC. The body of the unit is put together with dozens of screws, ensuring an almost indestructible chassis. The DeXop may not perform as well as the other trucks in this review, but the ridiculously low price makes up for the weaker specs.
- [Powerful] Before and after the four wheel drive for climbing car can provide strong power torque significantly make the car easy to complete difficult moves DUE TO it has strong motor installation.
- [Quality] 100% harmless plastic.1:18 full-scale R/C truck.Soft and elastic rubber tires made of high quality PVC material,earthquake-resistant,high friction, skid resistance.
- [Performance] 2.4GHZ radio technology.Control range over 100M.High speed about 25 km/h.Several rc car competitive at the same time and place.
- [Adjustment] You can adjust the car automatically when it don't walk straight, there is a direction at the bottom of the spinner.Applicable field: ground, grass or sand land.
- [Sturdy] Strong body structure with dozens of screws, ensure the body strong, cooperate to extend the service life of car body of high quality raw materials, more resistance to bump fell, it comes with a rechargeable battery (Notice: Do not leave the battery charge overnight.Safety charge time is 60 minutes.Please plug off immediately when you finished charging.)
Additional things to look for when purchasing an entry level RC truck
Battery Life – Obviously, the longer the battery life the better. That being said, at the entry level, battery life rarely exceeds 30 minutes. But achieving close to this is possible, and all of the RC trucks we reviewed have decent battery life.
Reliability – Nothing will turn you off to the fun world of RCs faster than buying a cheap model that breaks shortly after you get it. Make sure that the truck is built with quality materials like elastic rubber on the tires, and PVC for the body.
Warranty – If you are unsure about jumping into the world of RC trucking, find a manufacturer that offers money back guarantees. This ensures you won’t get stuck with a product that does not work for you.
RC trucks are loads of fun!
Here is a YouTube video of an RC truck competition – Just look at how much fun they can be!
Keep in mind that when buying an RC truck under $100, it is probably not going to be the RC that you have for the rest of your life. Ideally, The truck will provide you with an idea of what kind of style you like, and what features you would like to have on your truck, without you having to spend a ton of money.
Keep track of what you do and don’t like about the truck, and when you are ready, upgrade to an intermediate level RC truck.
Best RC Truck Under $100